Modern metropolises around the world are feeling the pinch of increased population growth and congested roadways, so the X-Scooter 'LOM' scooter has been created to help offer a way to combat against clogged streets. The scooter seeks to strike a balance between traditional standing transportation solutions and motorcycles to provide riders with a way to get around town in short distances as well as longer ones. The unit features in-wheel motors that will even accommodate mini tow trailers to be attached to it to pull up to 220 pounds of weight, while the battery will offer up to 37 miles of range per charge.
The X-Scooter 'LOM' scooter, which stands for Last One Mile, is the design work of glafit.
The X-Scooter 'LOM' Changes Transportation Standards
1. Urban Mobility Solutions - The trend of creating innovative transportation solutions for congested urban areas opens opportunities for disruptive innovations in the mobility sector.
2. Micromobility Revolution - The rise of electric scooters as a viable mode of transportation presents opportunities for disruptive innovations in the micromobility industry.
3. Multifunctional Scooters - The trend of developing scooters with versatile features and capabilities creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in the scooter industry.
1. Transportation - The transportation industry can explore disruptive innovations by integrating electric scooters as part of their urban mobility solutions.
2. Electric Vehicle - The electric vehicle industry can capitalize on the micromobility revolution by focusing on the development of advanced electric scooters.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can tap into the trend of multifunctional scooters by creating innovative accessories and attachments for scooter enthusiasts.