The Xbox One X Platinum Edition has been unveiled as the latest version of the wildly popular video game console that is being exclusively given away by Taco Bell to avid fans.
The promotion is being run by the brand from October 18 through November 21 and requires patrons to purchase a Double Chalupa Box from one of its locations. Each purchase will give gamers a single entry into the giveaway, which will reward winners with a console, an Elite Wireless Controller and a three month pass to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
The Xbox One X Platinum Edition Taco Bell giveaway will be giving away a console every 10 minutes, which makes for solid odds amongst gamers looking to walk away with a brand new system.
The Xbox One X Platinum Edition is Being Given Away by Taco Bell
1. QSR Giveaway Promotions - Quick-service restaurants such as Taco Bell continue to run giveaway promotions to engage with and reward customers.
2. Exclusivity Collaborations - Brands continue to partner with each other for exclusive collaborations to promote products and reach a broader audience.
3. Gaming Console Marketing - Companies continue to use gaming consoles as a marketing technique for products to appeal to young adults.
1. Fast Food Restaurant Industry - The fast-food restaurant industry continuously looks for innovative ways to engage with customers through untapped promotional opportunities.
2. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry benefits from partnerships with other sectors such as fast food to promote their products and reach a broader audience.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing companies can utilize creative promotional opportunities such as gaming console giveaways to reach younger audiences and build brand awareness.