This Xbox gaming commercial for the Xbox One shows just how immersive and diverse its gaming experience is.
The 'Invitation' commercial features people's lives being interrupted by game characters beckoning them to join their respective gaming universes. A man at work is surprised by a gigantic robot that crashes through the ceiling and although the bot leaves tons of destruction in its wake, it is unintentional and the harmless creature just wants to invite the businessman to play.
As well as sci-fi games, Xbox advertises a variety of games, from ones featuring zombies to sports. It's nice to see that girl gamers even get a feature too. The ad by Crispin Porter + Bogusky is a simple, straightforward and effective way to communicate the just how immersive the gaming experience is with Xbox games.
This Xbox Gaming Commercial Invites Players into the Games
1. Immersive Gaming Advertising - Offering gaming experiences through commercials blurring the line between reality and the virtual world, with new and innovative ways to reach potential customers.
2. Character Interaction Advertising - Using recognizable or original characters to entice customers to enter into the products they offer.
3. In-game Commercials - Integrating commercials into the game's landscape and gameplay for more subtle interactions with customers.
1. Video Game Industry - The video game industry can capitalize on how immersion and character interactions can attract new gamers and retain loyal ones.
2. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry can take new methods to reach audiences more effectively by integrating advertising into the gamer’s experience.
3. Marketing Industry - Offering a personalized marketing experience that seeks to engage the consumer to provoke them to participate more with gaming products through new ways of advertising.