The Wyze Cam Outdoor Starter Bundle is a new offering from the brand that will provide users with a cost-effective way to enhance the security of their property in a simple, wire-free manner. The camera features a weather-resistant design to allow for easy integration anywhere and utilizes passive infrared technology in order to intelligently differentiate between inanimate movement and a person. Users can connect up to four cameras at once and seamlessly access the footage via the accompanying Wyze app.
the Wyze Cam Outdoor Starter Bundle includes the camera itself along with the base station for handling the data captured by up to four camera units. The bundle is priced at just $49.99, while additional cameras are priced at $39.99 each to make the scalable system a cost-effective alternative to higher priced options on the market.
The Wyze Cam Outdoor Starter Bundle is Low-Cost
1. Low-cost Security Cameras - The market is ripe for more low-cost security camera options with features tailored to average consumers needs.
2. Wire-free Camera Systems - As battery technology improves, more and more wire-free camera systems could emerge as viable options for both indoor and outdoor security needs.
3. Intelligent Camera Technology - The use of passive infrared technology in security cameras shows that the industry could benefit from more intelligent and automated features for more accurate alerts.
1. Home Security - Low-cost and wire-free camera systems could disrupt the home security industry, making effective and modern security options more accessible for the average consumer.
2. Smart Home - Low-cost security cameras that integrate with existing smart home systems could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the smart home industry.
3. DIY Home Improvement - The market for easy-to-install and low-cost security cameras and systems for DIY home improvement could be a booming industry with high demand.