When it comes to antioxidants, consumers are likely to gravitate towards colorful berries and some superfruits but Karma Nuts sets itself apart with Wrapped Cashews that have antioxidant content that's comparable to blueberries. The brand creates its Wrapped Cashews by dry roasting the nuts in their natural skin without added oil, a process that doubles the fiber of the snacks. The nuts are also rich in various vitamins and minerals and lower in fat than many other kinds of nuts.
Karma Nuts recently launched three new flavors of its cashew snacks that will catch the eyes of those who love superfoods. While Golden Turmeric Wrapped boasts a savory flavor with chili and pepper, Cocoa Dusted Wrapped appeals to those with a sweet tooth, and Sweet Matcha Roasted enhances the flavor of matcha with touches of cardamom and vanilla.
Karma Nuts' Wrapped Cashews are Dry-Roasted in Their Natural Skin
1. Antioxidant-rich Snacks - Opportunity to create and market snacks that are packed with antioxidants, appealing to health-conscious consumers.
2. Natural Skin Roasting - Innovation in the method of roasting nuts in their natural skin without added oil, creating a healthier and more flavorful snack.
3. Superfood Flavors - Development of new snack flavors that incorporate popular superfoods like turmeric, cocoa, and matcha.
1. Healthy Snack Foods - Opportunity for companies in the snack food industry to create and market healthier snack options with added nutritional benefits.
2. Food Manufacturing - Innovation and optimization in the process of roasting nuts, creating potential disruption in the food manufacturing industry.
3. Functional Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the functional food and beverage industry to develop products that combine popular superfoods with convenience and taste.