The 'Worlds Fair Nano' is a two-day technology event that aims to showcase the future.
After piloting a smaller event in both New York and San Francisco, Brooklyn's Expo Center is ready to host the ambitious conference, which will feature "tech demos, talks, food and other products." At this year's event, attendees will be able to experience and explore a "technology playground," which encourages interaction with 3D pens, VR simulators, LED lights, and racetracks for electric skateboards and vehicles. In addition to the daily experiences, guests will have access to a series of "futuristic talks" led by industry professionals.
The high-energy event aims to make emerging technologies more accessible to the general public by offering its guests the chance to experience the future.
The 'Worlds Fair Nano' is a Two-Day Event in Brooklyn
1. Emerging Technologies - Opportunity for businesses to showcase the latest advancements and innovations in technology.
2. Interactive Experiences - Chance for companies to engage with consumers through technology-driven experiences and demonstrations.
3. Accessible Futurism - Potential to bring futuristic concepts closer to the general public and make them more relatable and understandable.
1. Technology - Tech companies can display their latest products and services, fostering excitement and potential partnerships.
2. Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can leverage interactive experiences to enhance audience engagement and create immersive brand activations.
3. Education - Education institutions can use technology-focused conferences to expose students to emerging technologies and inspire curiosity and interest in STEM fields.