The World Speed Trials photo series is a stunning documentation of the exciting event. Everything added up to create the perfect conditions for such captures. The flat planes and mountain ranges of the Utah Salt Flats provided a visually striking backdrop while the vehicles themselves were topnotch and the men driving them riddled with determination and adrenaline, which lent each image a fair bit of emotion.
Captured by Brad Harris, an internationally celebrated photographer known for his advertising and editorial work, the World Speed Trials photo series is full of crisp shots and epic scenes. Unlike typical race photography, this series is much more artistic. As though set to be placed on the walls of an art gallery, the World Speed Trials photo series is full of quiet, personal scenes that will resonate with others.
The World Speed Trials by Brad Harris is Quiet and Personal
1. Artistic Race Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture race events in a unique and artistic way, creating visually striking images.
2. Emotional Sports Photography - Capturing the determination and adrenaline of athletes in sports events, creating images with a powerful emotional impact.
3. Non-traditional Event Documentation - Documenting events in a way that goes beyond typical photography, creating a more personal and intimate narrative.
1. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore new styles and techniques in capturing sporting events.
2. Art Galleries - Potential for showcasing race photography as fine art in galleries, attracting art enthusiasts and collectors.
3. Sports Marketing - Utilizing emotional sports photography to create powerful marketing campaigns that resonate with consumers.