The one thing many travelers have in common is that most like to document where they've been, which is why the World Map Wall Decals would make the ideal decorative piece in the home.
Instead of painting or using wallpaper, put up the World Map Wall Decals. The wonderful wall decor is an overblown map in a silhouette form. What I love about this is that avid travelers can mark where they've been as a way of documenting their trips. Even if that's not what it's being used for, it can probably spark a conversation among guests or be an educational piece for the kids. It would be better if it included names of the cities from different countries, but this will do just as well.
Document Your Travels on the World Map Wall Decals
1. Travel-inspired Home Decor - There is an opportunity for companies to create home decor products that tap into travelers' desire to showcase their experiences and create a sense of wanderlust in their homes.
2. Interactive Wall Art - There is an opportunity for companies to create interactive wall art that allows individuals to personalize their living spaces.
3. Educational Home Decor - There is an opportunity for companies to create home decor products that blend design with education, creating unique experiences for both adults and children.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies have an opportunity to create products that cater to the travel-loving consumer, inspiring them to create personalized living spaces.
2. Tourism - The tourism industry can collaborate with home decor companies to create products that reflect popular travel destinations, promoting travel to those locations.
3. Education - Educational institutions have an opportunity to collaborate with home decor companies to create products that blend design with education, making learning a more engaging experience.