In celebrating (or not) the ongoing FIFA 2010 games, the World Cup ‘31 Nations Fall’ website has begun a collection of “fallen flags” as each nation drops out of the vicious competition.
Currently featuring North Korea and Cameroon, these two disassembled flags are just the beginning to the ongoing collection of nations to drop out by the end of the World Cup 2010 competition. Check out the World Cup ‘31 Nations Fall’ website in the link provided and watch as the flag collection grows. Who do you think will be next on the list?
The Flag-Disassembling World Cup ‘31 Nations Fall' Website
1. Flag Disassembling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating new ways to disassemble and display flags to commemorate events or sports competitions.
2. Interactive Sports Websites - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing interactive websites that engage fans during major sports events like the World Cup.
3. Real-time Updates - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Providing real-time updates and content related to sports events, such as tracking which nations drop out of a competition.
1. Flag Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new materials or techniques for manufacturing flags that can easily be disassembled for commemorative purposes.
2. Digital Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating engaging online experiences for sports fans through interactive websites or real-time updates.
3. Sports Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing digital platforms to provide comprehensive coverage and timely updates for sports events like the World Cup.