The people of Unst, the Scottish Shetland Islands, have given a bus stop a soccer-themed makeover. The World Cup 2010 bus stop features a sofa, table, TV, phone, computer and even a microwave. Unfortunately, the bus stop has no electricity; however, a generator is being used to power the fairy lights in the winter.
The World Cup 2010 bus stop is becoming one of the biggest tourist hot spots ever, and is creating a lot of buzz on its Facebook fan page. Be sure to check out the gallery and get pumped for the 2010 World Cup games.
Britain's Luxurious Bus Stop is Designed for World Cup Lovers
1. Soccer-themed Shelter Designs - Designing shelters with a soccer theme can attract tourists and create unique experiences.
2. Bus Stop as a Hot Tourist Spot - Transforming regular bus stops into attractive destinations can generate new opportunities for tourism.
3. World Cup Fever-inspired Makeovers - Capitalizing on international sports events to create themed experiences can attract new audiences.
1. Hospitality - Hospitality businesses can create unique experiences by designing soccer-themed rooms, restaurants, or lounge areas.
2. Tourism - Tourism companies can offer themed tours that include visiting soccer-themed shelters in different destinations.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can offer to design World Cup-inspired events that include soccer-themed elements in their decor.