Johnson & Johnson launched a four-product skincare line on Amazon called WorksBeauty that features popular ingredients that are renowned for their efficacy and fast-acting formulas that achieve results in record time. The Vit. C Capsules, Shea Cream, Retinol Complex and Clay Mask were developed to quickly help consumers find the right skincare solutions for their needs.
According to one of the co-founders of WorksBeauty, Rachel Behm, “In an ever-changing marketplace, we’re seeing more and more skincare products launch every year at rapid pace, but they’re not all working. We examined e-commerce search trends and developed four skincare products that feature ingredients consumers are looking for.”
While those with dry skin will find their skin deeply moisturized with Shea Cream, the Clay Mask offers weekly support for acne-prone skin. These innovative new skincare products are said to provide visible results in as few as two to four weeks.
WorksBeauty's Products Were Inspired by Skincare Search Terms
1. High-efficiency Skincare - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating skincare products that yield fast-acting and effective results.
2. Search-based Product Development - Opportunity to utilize e-commerce search trends to guide the development of skincare products that align with consumer needs.
3. Visible Results in Weeks - Opportunity to disrupt the skincare industry by creating products that deliver visible results in a short period of time.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Industry that can leverage high-efficiency skincare trends to develop and offer innovative products to consumers.
2. E-commerce and Retail - Industry that can utilize search data to inform product development and improve the effectiveness of skincare offerings.
3. Acne Treatment - Industry that can capitalize on the demand for fast-acting skincare solutions by developing innovative products for acne-prone skin.