This wooden coloring book, which has been cleverly dubbed 'A Little Book Lacking Color,' might be geared to an older audience, but can easily inspire toys and activities for children as well. Hard edges might not be as conducive to younger demographics as paper products, but this wooden coloring book plays off of the idea of hardcovers in a stylish way.
Appealing to parents as much as it would appeal to kids, the wooden coloring book was designed by Dylan Arceneaux and a group of fellow architecture students. The pages are meant to be easily removable in order to the illustrations to be displayed on walls, fridges and more. The paper can also be used with crayons, watercolor and other mediums.
A Little Book Lacking Color by Dylan Arceneaux is a Stylish Kids Activity
1. Wooden Coloring Books - Wooden coloring books provide a unique and durable alternative to traditional paper coloring books.
2. Hardcover Toys and Activities - Inspired by wooden coloring books, the creation of hardcover toys and activities offers a stylish and long-lasting alternative for children.
3. Interactive Coloring Experiences - The easily removable pages of wooden coloring books allow for interactive coloring experiences, where illustrations can be displayed and admired in various settings.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore the production of wooden coloring books and related hardcover toys and activities.
2. Creative Stationery - Creative stationery companies can incorporate wooden coloring books into their product offerings, catering to a niche market segment.
3. Art Supplies - Art supplies companies can develop new mediums and tools suitable for use on wooden coloring books, expanding their product range.