The Wonderwall by LIKEarchitects is a cylindrical room constructed to display The Pool by Jen Lewin within the Colombo Shopping Mall in Lisbon, Portugal. LIKEarchitects built an opaque circular structure through enters The Pool.
The Pool is made up of 20,000 strips of black and white fabric that are illuminated with colorful LED lighting that changes color as patrons walk across the sensor-filled floor. The mesmerizing light installation, having been located within Wonderwall by LIKEarchitects in the center of the galleria for its duration, doesn't reveal itself until the patron enters through the strips of fabric.
This light installation and its location within a commercial space is a refreshing introduction of enriching and creativity-spurring amenities.
Wonderwall by LIKEarchitects is an Imaginative Interactive Exhibit
1. Interactive Light Installations - Exploring the use of interactive light installations to create immersive and mesmerizing experiences in public spaces.
2. Sensor Technology in Art - Using sensor technology to enhance artistic installations and create dynamic interactions between the audience and the artwork.
3. Enriching Commercial Spaces - Transforming commercial spaces by incorporating enriching and creativity-spurring amenities, such as interactive art installations.
1. Art Galleries - Art galleries can utilize interactive light installations to attract visitors and offer unique experiences that go beyond traditional exhibits.
2. Shopping Malls - Shopping malls can enhance customer experiences by integrating interactive art installations that captivate and engage shoppers.
3. Event Venues - Event venues can incorporate sensor technology in art installations to create immersive and memorable experiences for attendees.