If you've ever wanted to see what those models have hiding behind their shirts, now you can with the Wonderbra Decoding App. As part of an interactive ad campaign, the app lets you decode ads by placing your phone over a billboard, a window display, a magazine ad and even a video, and you will be able to see the model topless, wearing only her Wonderbra.
By getting passing consumers to stop and interact with their billboards and ads, Wonderbra has come up with a way for people to pay attention and notice their campaign instead of just brushing it off as another ad. The Wonderbra Decoding App is a great example of an advertisement going viral in order to reach the most consumers.
The Wonderbra Decoder App Lets You Uncover the Wonderful Secret
1. Interactive Advertising - The use of interactive technology in advertising can increase engagement and exposure.
2. Augmented Reality Advertising - Augmented reality technology can deepen consumer engagement with brands and products.
3. Digital Out-of-home Advertising - Interactive digital billboards and displays can capture consumer attention and drive brand awareness.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage interactive and augmented reality technology to create engaging and innovative campaigns.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can use digital out-of-home advertising to showcase products and drive foot traffic to brick-and-mortar stores.
3. Mobile App Development - There is a growing need for developers to create mobile apps that utilize augmented reality and interactive technology in advertising and marketing campaigns.