Children's Book publisher Wonderbly collaborated with the Roald Dahl Literary Estate to create 'My Golden Ticket,' a storybook that takes kids on a tailored tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
Inside the storybook, kids will be treated to an illustration of their own personalized Wonka candy bar, their own special Oompa Loompa song and a series of dazzling illustrations. The collectible hardcover book was launched just ahead of Roald Dahl Day, offering kids of all ages the chance to experience the whimsical world in a way like never before.
Although Wonderbly has previously released personalized storybook projects for kids, Wonderbly CEO and co-founder Asi Sharabi reveals that "this is by far the most ambitious book that we have ever published and incorporates everything that we have learnt on personalization systems in the past three years."
Wonderbly's 'My Golden Ticket' Offers a Tour of Willy Wonka's
1. Personalized Storybooks - The trend of creating storybooks that are personalized to each child's individual experience offers opportunities for innovative storytelling and engaging young readers in a unique way.
2. Collaborations - The trend of collaborating with established brands or properties, such as the Roald Dahl Literary Estate, allows for the creation of immersive storybook experiences that tap into beloved characters and worlds.
3. Collectible Books - The trend of creating collectible hardcover books adds value for consumers and increases the marketability of personalized storybooks.
1. Children's Publishing - The children's publishing industry can capitalize on the trend of personalized storybooks by developing innovative ways to incorporate personalization into storytelling and creating interactive reading experiences.
2. Brand Partnerships - Companies can explore partnerships with well-known literary properties or franchises to create customized and immersive experiences for consumers, enhancing brand loyalty and driving sales.
3. Collectibles - The collectibles industry can tap into the trend of creating collectible hardcover books by collaborating with publishers to release limited edition or exclusive collectible books that appeal to collectors.