In preparation for International Women's Day on March 8th, clothing label Chinti & Parker joined forces with the Women for Women International nonprofit organization. The entire capsule celebrates women and all that is empowering, whilst fighting for women's rights. 100% of profits will go straight towards the charity with the goal of helping female survivors of war in some of the most dangerous places reconstruct their lives, their confidence and rejoin their communities.
The collection in partnership with Women for Women International features three cashmere crewneck sweaters and a t-shirt. All of the pieces are accented with designs that encourage unity, love and the celebration of womanhood. The entire Women for Women International initiative believes in a better future for women everywhere.
Image Credit: Chinti & Parker
Women for Women International Collaborated with Chinti & Parker
1. Empowering Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop clothing that celebrates and empowers women, with a portion of the profits going towards supporting women's rights.
2. Charity Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with non-profit organizations to create collections that bring awareness to important causes and donate a portion of the profits to support them.
3. Socially Conscious Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate social and environmental responsibility into fashion by creating sustainable and ethically-made products that support important causes.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create empowering and socially responsible fashion collections that support women's rights and raise awareness about important causes.
2. Non-profit - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion brands to create collections that bring awareness to important causes and raise funds to support them.
3. Social Impact - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate social impact into fashion by creating products that support important causes and donate a portion of profits to help those in need.