Part of the success of Wolfy's Porridge Pots lies in the character that these little tubs exude. David Hills of Hills Design hoped to infuse the Kitchen Garden Foods product with a memorable identity by giving it personality in a remarkably simple way. You will not see the image of a person or even of the mascot animal on the oatmeal packaging; you'll see text and a few small symbols.
The typefaces scrawled across the colorful cartons are handwritten, giving the consumer the impression of a personal touch. In addition to the lovely loose lettering, Wolfy's Porridge Pots have been accented with little doodled canine paw prints so suggest the character behind the brand. The design is direct, fuss-free and lighthearted in a way that's cheerful, enticing and deliciously distinctive.
Wolfy's Porridge Pots Have a Playfully Animalistic Personality and Image
1. Personalized Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create a memorable identity by infusing products with a personal touch.
2. Minimalistic Design - The use of handwritten typefaces and simple symbols to create a direct and distinctive branding approach.
3. Playful Branding - Adding lighthearted and cheerful elements, such as doodled paw prints, to enhance the brand's character.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - Brands can adopt personalized and minimalistic design to differentiate their products in a crowded market.
2. Branding and Identity - Design agencies can explore playful elements to create unique brand identities for their clients.
3. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for consumer goods companies to incorporate personal and playful elements in their packaging for greater brand recognition and consumer appeal.