A Harry Potter fan by the name of Tim Stiefler is the creator of 'Wizardhood' -- a single feature-length story that's comprised of all eight of the franchise's films.
Although the summarized version skips over a lot of development, including Harry's tumultuous relationship with the Dursleys, Tim Stiefler pulls key plot points together with Wizardhood and edits them seamlessly. In addition to the flowing transitions, the dialogue is relatively easy to follow, even for those who haven't seen the films or read the books for themselves.
While the condensed version isn't likely to satiate the franchise's fans the same way that the originals might, watching Wizardhood is a great way to reminisce on the legendary characters and plot without devoting an entire day to it.
'Wizardhood' is an 90 Minute Summary of All the Harry Potter Films
1. Condensed Franchise Films - The trend of creating summarised versions of franchise films for those who don't have time for the full story presents an opportunity to target time-restricted audiences who still crave the franchise experience.
2. Seamless Plot Point Transitions - The ability to pick and choose key scenes and plot points across multiple movies and edit them into a seamless single feature presents an opportunity to create new content offerings for fans.
3. Relatively Easy to Follow Dialogue - Simplified dialogue that can be understood by even those unfamiliar with the franchise presents an opportunity to reach a wider audience and attract new fans.
1. Film Industry - The film industry has an opportunity to innovate by creating condensed versions of popular franchises as a new product offering.
2. Streaming Services - Streaming services such as Netflix have the opportunity to expand their content offerings by providing summarised versions of popular franchises.
3. Fan-based Content Creation - Fans of franchises have the opportunity to innovate by creating condensed versions of their favorite franchises and gain a new audience for their content.