The 'Witches Be Trippin' crop top by MYVL puts a supernatural spin on a popular phrase.
Urban Dictionary defines the expression "b*tches be trippin'" as one primarily used by heterosexual males to justify the so-called irrational behavior of women. Though its exact origin remains unknown, it has been a popular line in many a rap song. However, if you replace the B with a W, the shirt becomes instantly more appealing to the female demographic.
Self-identified witches (you know, the kind that stir up potions in their spare time, have an arsenal of spells and aren't afraid to put a hex on you if you get on their bad side) will enjoy this funny crop top.
The 'Witches Be Trippin' Top Justifies Your Occult Behavior
1. Female Empowerment Fashion - Creating clothing that empowers women and challenges societal stereotypes.
2. Occult-inspired Apparel - Designing clothing that caters to the growing interest in witchcraft and spirituality.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - Developing clothing that appeals to a wider audience regardless of gender stereotypes and expectations.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Exploring innovative designs and concepts that push the boundaries of traditional fashion.
2. Occult and Spirituality - Catering to the growing interest in witchcraft, spiritual practices, and alternative beliefs.
3. Gender Equality and Inclusivity - Promoting gender neutrality and inclusivity in the fashion industry to appeal to a diverse range of customers.