In the ever-continuous battle against breast cancer, a Manhattan-based showroom named Suite New York contacted Wishbone chair designer Hans Wegner to promote a series of chairs dedicated to breast cancer research. The Wishbone chairs were painted in 'pepto-bismol' pink and featured intricate designs, prints and photographs to the lives that were affected by breast cancer.
Wishbone chairs are not just seats; they are in fact stories to promote and benefit the cause in hopes to end the disease. 20 of these seats were created by different artists and the works are beautiful, different, shaggy and adorable.
Overall, this is another creative way to spread the message that more breast cancer research is to be done and hopefully the Wishbone chairs will be able to expressively condone the subject one design at a time.
Wishbone Chairs Get Dolled Up for Breast Cancer Research
1. Cancer Awareness - Creating customized products to raise awareness and support for cancer research.
2. Artistic Collaborations - Collaborating with artists to transform everyday products into unique pieces for a cause.
3. Design for Social Impact - Using design as a tool to raise awareness and advocate for critical social issues.
1. Furniture - Exploring innovative ways to customize furniture and create limited-edition pieces for social causes.
2. Art - Bringing together artists and designers to create special editions that amplify the message and impact of important causes.
3. Nonprofit - Leveraging artistic collaborations to raise funds and awareness for nonprofit organizations dedicated to cancer research.