Ever since I saw Delirium in Neil Gaiman's legendary Sandman graphic novel series, I've had a fascination with rainbow-colored hair, but I never thought it was a legitimate possibility to have technicolor hair until I uncovered these Wisely Chosen photos.
Wisely Chosen's Flickr account features numerous images of rainbow locks and the surprising thing is that the dye job turned out great! Not only does the hair look healthy and vibrant, but Wisely Chosen also styles her hair in numerous ways. Each style is worthy of the front cover of fashion magazines and high-profile editorials.
Implications - Citizens of first world countries idealize individuality and are constantly looking for ways to differentiate themselves. This particular example satiates consumer desire to be unique through idiosyncratic hair stylings. Companies that are trying to garner more attention for their wares may consider incorporating design elements that accentuate its user's individuality.
Wisely Chosen Dyes Hair All Colors of the Rainbow
1. Rainbow Hair Trend - Hair dye companies can capitalize on the trend by creating rainbow hair dye products and partnering with influencers to showcase the various ways the dye can be worn.
2. Customized Beauty Trend - Salons and beauty products companies can cater to the growing demand for personalized beauty by offering customized hair color services and products.
3. Fashion-forward Beauty Trend - Fashion and beauty companies can collaborate to create daring and trendsetting looks, such as rainbow hair, to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
1. Hair Care Industry - The hair care industry can develop and market innovative hair color products that cater to the growing demand for unique and statement-making hairstyles.
2. Beauty Salon Industry - Beauty salons can offer customized hair color services and become destinations for consumers looking to express their individuality through fashion-forward hair styles.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can collaborate with beauty companies to create daring and trendsetting looks that attract fashion-conscious consumers looking to stand out in a crowd.