These wire trees are so detailed, it is hard to imagine that they aren't remotely real. Made entirely out of metal wires, the sculptures begin at the base in dense strands that act as the trunk and spiral outwards as branches and leaves. Made by hand without the help of glue or solder, the wire trees take on different species, which show even more the artist's skill.
Created by Clive Madison, a sculptor born in the heart of Robin Hood Country and based in Brixham, the wire trees are unique unto themselves. Madison writes, "There may be similarity of style between pieces, material used, or type of tree being represented, but the way they are made means that every sculpture will be unique." Thus, people will truly cherish each wire tree.
Clive Maddison Creates Dense and Decorative Foliage Out of Metal
1. Wire Art Sculptures - Intricate wire sculptures that mimic natural forms offer opportunities for innovative artistic expression.
2. Handcrafted Metalwork - The meticulous process of handcrafting metal wire sculptures presents possibilities for creating one-of-a-kind decorative pieces.
3. Realistic Nature Replicas - Creating realistic replicas of trees and foliage using wire demonstrates the potential to merge art and nature in novel ways.
1. Fine Arts - The fine arts industry can explore new artistic directions by incorporating wire sculptures into their repertoire.
2. Interior Design - Wire tree sculptures can act as unique and eye-catching design elements for interior spaces, contributing to the field of interior design.
3. Craft and Hobby - The craft and hobby industry can leverage wire tree sculpture techniques to offer DIY kits or workshops for creative enthusiasts.