The Winzer Krems O orange wine is being launched by Ehrmanns into the independent retail channel in the UK to satiate increasing demand for the lightly colored wine. The wine is vinified by Grüner Veltliner and features a light orange color achieved after being fermented on skins for a total of 21 days. The wine boasts notes of pepper and honey on the nose, with a rich, creamy profile on the palate with additional notes of spice.
The Winzer Krems O orange wine feature a 13% ABV and has a suggested price point of £10.50. Consumers can pick up the wine from Getir as well as independent retailers in the UK now. The wine is minimally branded and easily identifiable on store shelves to catch consumer attention.
Winzer Krems O Orange Wine is Launching into the UK Market
1. Orange Wine Trends - Winzer Krems O's orange wine production technique has created a light and spicy profile that may inspire other wineries to experiment with orange wine.
2. Minimal Branding Trends - The Winzer Krems O's minimally branded orange wine may set a trend for other wine companies to adopt simple yet identifiable packaging.
3. Independent Retail Trends - With the Winzer Krems O orange wine launching into independent retail channels in the UK, other independent retailers may consider diversifying their wine offerings to capitalize on consumer demand.
1. Wine Industry - Wineries may experiment with orange wine production techniques to create unique, spicy profiles to stand out in the market and satisfy customer demand.
2. Packaging Industry - The Winzer Krems O's minimal branding approach may encourage other wine companies to adopt simpler yet identifiable packaging, creating disruption in the wine packaging industry.
3. Retail Industry - Independent retailers may diversify their wine offerings to include more unique and trending products like orange wine, creating disruption in the wine retail industry.