The English wine producer Nyetimber has taken a 1968 London Routemaster and re-invented it as a wine party tour bus that will embark on a summer road trip across London.
Guests aboard the tour bus are able to have wine brought directly to them by simply pushing a button. The available bubbly on the bus will include: classic Cuvée, Rosé and Blanc de Blancs. The summer experience will provide guests with access to three fancy areas that include a rooftop patio deck, an indoor cabin bar and an outdoor garden patio. The indoor bar will include flat screen televisions to feature summer events like Wimbledon.
The bus itself is a mint green color, which is a soft and summer-fresh look that appeals to the lavish-themed bus while still embodying a partying vibe. The ultimate goal for this wine party bus is to bring an elegant product to consumers in a playful way.
This Sparkling Wine Party Bus is an Upcycled 1968 London Routemaster
1. Wine Party Tour Buses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Upcycling old vehicles into unique wine party experiences.
2. On-demand Wine Service - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Providing a convenient way for customers to order and enjoy wine in social settings.
3. Multifunctional Party Spaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating versatile party venues with different themed areas.
1. Wine Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging unique wine experiences to attract tourists.
2. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating innovative party concepts into event planning services.
3. Hospitality and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing unique entertainment experiences to the hospitality industry.