After posting the innovative wine bottles by Voga, I realized that I need to make sure I also report the innovative packaging by French Rabbit, a new label which has defined itself by packaging wine in Tetra Packs. As French Rabbit puts it, they offer "Quality French Wine in a state of the art package."
I am even more enthusiastic about French Rabbit as the packaging is more eco-friendly and innovative.
The French Rabbit website defines it best when they show the history of wine packaging: Animal Skin 3000BC, Clay Pots 400 BC, Caskets 100 AD, Bottles 1700AD, and now... Tetra Packs! In addition to being well designed, French Rabbit has been getting great reviews for its price range. So, save the planet and enjoy fine wine while doing it.
Eco-Friendly Wine by French Rabbit
1. Eco-friendly Packaging - French Rabbit offers innovative and eco-friendly wine packaging, creating an opportunity for the development of sustainable packaging in the wine and beverage industry.
2. Alternative Wine Packaging - Tetra-Packs provide a unique opportunity to create alternative wine packaging methods for cost-effective, eco-friendly options.
3. Innovative Wine Packaging - Wine producers can create innovative packaging designs, such as Tetra-Packs, to differentiate their brand from competitors.
1. Wine and Beverage - The wine and beverage industry can explore sustainable packaging options, like Tetra-Packs, to minimize environmental impact.
2. Printing and Packaging - Printing and packaging companies can create and promote eco-friendly alternatives, like Tetra-Packs, to meet the demand for sustainable packaging solutions.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers and e-commerce companies can offer innovative, eco-friendly wine packaging options to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers and differentiate themselves from competitors.