I love the look of these Veja SPMA high tops that come in a green and white colorway with chunky contrasting laces sold exclusive to oki-ni.
The Veja brand of footwear is known to be eco-friendly, and SPMA stands for 'Sao Paulo, Mon Amour,' bearing homage to the city where the boots are made and the geographical muse for the creators. I want a pair from this win-win collection of footwear. Good stuff in every way.
Implications - Veja's production process is one of respect. The kicks are made in Brazil and a Parisian social charity takes care of delivery and storage. Unlike many other apparel companies, the supply chain is focused around the respect of human brings and their surrounding environments.
Veja SPMA High-Tops Are a Fashionable Win-Win Situation
1. Eco-friendly Footwear - There is a growing trend towards eco-friendly footwear, and brands could capitalize on this by using sustainable materials and ethical supply chains.
2. Local and Social Production - There is a growing trend towards locally produced goods that benefit the surrounding communities, and brands could capitalize on this by partnering with local social charities and implementing ethical production processes.
3. Fashionable Sustainability - There is a growing trend towards fashion that is sustainable, and brands could capitalize on this by creating stylish, eco-friendly products that consumers will be proud to wear.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry could benefit from incorporating eco-friendly materials and ethical supply chains, as well as partnering with local social charities for production and distribution.
2. Sustainable Fashion Industry - The sustainable fashion industry could capitalize on the trend towards fashionable sustainability by creating stylish and eco-friendly products that appeal to consumers' desire for both style and sustainability.
3. Social Enterprise Industry - The social enterprise industry could benefit from partnering with fashion brands to provide ethical production processes and distribution of eco-friendly products that benefit local communities and the environment.