British bathroom retailer QLoo launched at clever experiential marketing activation at the 2015 Wimbledon Championships that is sure to leave an ace impression on attendees. The bathroom-themed pop-up featured its own ball attendants and included strawberries and cream air fresheners.
What makes the portable toilet different is how it is accessed. In order to help people beat the lines, QLoo representatives would hold the spot in line for attendees needing to make use of the port-a-potty during the annual sporting event. Given its prestige and the cost of a ticket, the Wimbledon Championships is a highly lucrative event that brands are likely scrambling to be part of.
This immersive activation is a clever way of creating a positive interaction between the brand and consumers that they are unlikely to forget.
QLoo Launched a Clever Activation at the 2015 Wimbledon Championships
1. Experiential Marketing - Creating immersive activations that leave a lasting impression on consumers.
2. Event Sponsorship - Brands actively seeking partnership opportunities at high-profile events to enhance brand visibility and engage with consumers.
3. Portable Toilet Innovation - Exploring new ways of accessing and enhancing the functionality of portable toilets for improved user experience.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunities for agencies to offer experiential marketing services to help brands create memorable activations.
2. Event Management - Offering event sponsorship packages and coordinating brand activations at major events to generate revenue and enhance attendee experience.
3. Sanitation and Hygiene - Developing innovative solutions and technologies in the portable toilet industry to enhance user experience and address the challenges of event overcrowding.