The Wildfox Fall 2012 lookbook explores an alternate ending to the tragic story of Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet.' Instead of dying in each other's arms, they live. A simple and much-desired alternative, people are able to revel in their young love and future prospects as much as they can appreciate their modern style with a romantic twist.
Lensed by Mark Hunter, the Wildfox Fall 2012 lookbook is appropriately titled 'Star Crossed Lovers.' Particularly influenced by the 1996 film adaptation of the timeless story by Baz Luhrmann, designers Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon introduces a different take on retro '90s attire. People will easily get swept up in the youthful excitement of a story that ended much too abruptly.
The Wildfox Fall 2012 Catalog is Inspired by 'Romeo and Juliet'
1. Alternate Ending Lookbooks - Brands take inspiration from alternate endings of popular stories to create trendy lookbooks with a twist.
2. Revived Retro Fashion - Reviving retro styles infused with modern design creates a unique trend in the fashion industry.
3. Nostalgic Fashion Campaigns - Brands leverage nostalgia to create fashion campaigns that appeal to a wide audience and evoke emotions.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can explore new ways to market their products by adding a fresh twist to classic stories, infusing retro designs with modern styles and tapping into nostalgia.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can inspire fashion brands to create unique campaigns by reimagining popular characters and stories with their own spin on it.
3. Marketing - Marketing professionals can leverage nostalgic emotions and combine them with modern design trends to create campaigns that appeal to their target audience and resonate with them.