The Wild Roots Vodka & Soda canned cocktails are a new range of alcoholic refreshments from the craft brand that will offer consumers with an all-natural option to choose. The cocktails are crafted with high-quality ingredients, and come in four real fruit flavors to choose from including Blackberry, Lemon, Raspberry and Peach. The products are made with the brand's signature vodka that is 100-times filtered to help deliver a clean flavor that allows the aforementioned fruits to shine through.
Co-Owner of Wild Roots Spirits Ali Joseph spoke on the new Wild Roots Vodka & Soda canned cocktails saying, "Wild Roots Vodka & Soda is unlike any hard seltzer on the market. We’re using real fruit and premium spirits to offer an elevated approach to the classic vodka & soda. It’s canned and ready to enjoy whether you’re spending time in the garden, relaxing at the pool, at a tailgate, or out camping.”
Image Credit: Wild Roots
Wild Roots Vodka & Soda Comes in Four Flavor Options
1. All-natural Canned Cocktails - Craft cocktail brands can explore all-natural ingredient alternatives without sacrificing convenience in canned cocktails.
2. Real Fruit Flavors - Alcoholic beverage producers can expand their target market by incorporating real fruit flavors in their products to capture the growing consumer demand for all-natural and healthier options.
3. Elevated Ready-to-drink Cocktails - The popularity of hard seltzer can be leveraged to create elevated ready-to-drink cocktails that offer the convenience of canned drinks while sparing no expense in delivering a premium drinking experience.
1. Craft Cocktail Brands - Craft cocktail brands can tap into the all-natural ingredients and convenience trend by developing their own line of canned cocktails with premium spirits and natural fruit flavorings.
2. Alcoholic Beverage Producers - Alcoholic beverage producers can capture the growing health-conscious consumer market by introducing lines of canned cocktails that contain only all-natural ingredients and real fruit flavors.
3. Hard Seltzer Companies - Hard seltzer companies can leverage their established brand presence in the ready-to-drink alcohol market to offer premium, elevated cocktails in cans that appeal to health-conscious consumers who also value convenience.