The Who's Who Wine Glasses collection makes it exponentially easier -- and funner -- to recognize which glass is whose.
It's always hard to tell where your drink went as the party progresses. Not everyone has customized glasses, and even with the wine glass markers that stick onto your glass or the ones that hang or wrap around the stem tend to fall off or come undone as the night goes on.
Coming in a set of four, Who's Who Wine Glasses are each inscribed with typical but funny claims of which is "Not my wine glass" and "Someone's wine glass." Unlike the markers, these glasses aren't as easy to lose, although beware of envious guests who may snatch your cool cups as a souvenir. These are great housewarming party gifts for your fellow drinking buddies and it'd be great to crack them out that night for some much-deserved boozing.
Differentiate Glasses More Easily with the Who's Who Wine Glasses
1. Humorous Drinking Utensils - Who's Who Wine Glasses collection brings humor to differentiate glasses.
2. Personalized Glassware - Customized glasses and wine glass markers are popular for distinguishing drinks.
3. Novelty Party Gifts - Who's Who Wine Glasses make great housewarming party gifts for drinking buddies.
1. Kitchenware - Humorous drinking utensils are disrupting the kitchenware industry by adding fun and practicality to everyday items.
2. Gifts and Souvenirs - Novelty party gifts like the Who's Who Wine Glasses are creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the gifts and souvenirs industry.
3. Event Planning and Hospitality - Personalized glassware and humorous drinking utensils cater to the event planning and hospitality industry by adding a unique touch to parties and gatherings.