Every bride wants to be the star of her life, especially on her big day, and the White Night photo series captures this feeling beautifully. Captured on a vintage-like movie set, the models showcasing the Papilio 2013 bridal collection are the center of attention, as they should be.
Shot by photographer Andrey Yakovlev with art direction by Lili Aleeva, a dynamic duo based in Moscow, Russia, the White Night photo series stars Anastasiya Kutshinskaya, Margo Migel and Dasha. The smokey backdrop sets a romantic tone for the big ballroom gowns. Softly feminine, the wedding dresses are made for the woman who wants to channel her inner glamorous actress. They are even fit for those with a princess complex. The looks were perfected with glossy hair and full makeup.
The White Night Series by Andrey & Lili is Utterly Romantic
1. Movie Set Bridal Photoshoots - Opportunity to create themed photoshoots for brides that capture a Hollywood-esque feel.
2. Vintage-inspired Bridal Collections - The trend towards classic, Hollywood glam in bridal wear offers an opportunity for designers to reinterpret vintage styles.
3. Romantic Backdrops for Wedding Photography - Demand for romantic backdrops in wedding photography provides an opportunity for photographers to create unique and memorable images.
1. Bridal Fashion - Bridal fashion designers can capitalize on the trend towards vintage-inspired, Hollywood glam in wedding attire.
2. Wedding Photography - Wedding photographers can offer themed photo shoots on movie sets to capture Hollywood-inspired wedding images.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can take inspiration from the White Night photo series to create Hollywood-themed weddings and events.