While white chocolate can be a divisive dessert, Mars is hopping aboard the white chocolate train with the debut of White Chocolate Peanut M&M's this fall. While the new candies will look just like the traditional Milk Chocolate Peanut M&M's, the inside will be stuffed with a creamy white chocolate filling.
According to a recent press release, consumers can expect to see White Chocolate Peanut M&M's on store shelves this fall. Though the brand has debuted limited-edition white chocolate flavors in the past, M&M's Brand Director Allison Miazga-Bedrick explains that "We've witnessed the demand for white chocolate growing at a rate more than three times that of other chocolate flavors." As a result, the brand has opted to add a white chocolate option to its peanut M&M's lineup.
Image Credit: M&M's.
White Chocolate Peanut M&M's are Set to Hit Store Shelves This Fall
1. White Chocolate Desserts - The demand for white chocolate is growing and businesses can tap into this by adding white chocolate options in their desserts.
2. Hybrid Treats - Mars has created a new hybrid treat that combines two beloved candies and other industries can explore combining different products.
3. Flavor Innovation - Mars created a buzz by releasing a new flavor and businesses can similarly create a buzz by releasing innovative new flavors.
1. Confectionery Industry - Mars is a major player in the confectionery industry and other players can leverage on the popularity of candy to explore new and innovative products.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The popularity of different flavors in the food and beverage industry continues to grow and businesses can leverage on this trend to create new and interesting products.
3. Snack Industry - Snack brands can add white chocolate options to their lineups in order to tap into the growing trend for white chocolate in desserts.