Whisky-Me is celebrating its one year anniversary by installing a whisky pouch vending machine outside of London’s Napoleon Hotel. Founded by Thomas Aske and Tristan Stephenson, this unique subscription service offers whisky fans “rare and exclusive” single malts in distinct single serving pouches. The use of the pouches was done to “to reinvent whisky’s stereotypically serious image with a fun, contemporary approach.”
The Whisky-Me pouch vending machine will be available outside the hotel and can be accessed after purchasing tokens from the upstairs bar, Devils Darling, in the hotel. Each token is just £7.95 and can be purchased from the bar from 5PM every day. The whiskies featured in the machine come from The Macallan, Royal Lochnagar and Aberfeldy, as well as a special "birthday whisky." The selections were all made by Aske and Stephenson and were chosen based on “rarity and exclusivity.”
Whisky-Me is Offering Drinkers a Unique Drinking Experience
1. Personalized Alcohol Delivery - Opportunity for businesses to offer personalized and exclusive alcohol in single-serving formats for an easy and accessible experience to consumers.
2. Rethinking Alcohol Consumption Experience - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional alcohol consumption experience using vending machine technology that provides easy access to customers.
3. Subscription-based Exclusive Alcohol Products - Opportunity for businesses to establish subscription-based models that offer rare and unique alcoholic beverages for customers to try without the hassle of purchasing a full bottle.
1. Alcohol Industry - Opportunities for brands to adopt unique methods of engaging customers and disrupting the traditional alcohol consumption experience.
2. Hospitality Industry - Opportunity for hotels and bars to partner with businesses like Whisky-Me to offer unique experiences for their customers and drive sales.
3. Vending Machine Industry - Opportunity for vending machine companies to revolutionize the way alcohol is distributed, marketed, and consumed by offering subscription-based models with exclusive products.