Vice Magazine is known for their risque and offbeat editorials, and you can bet that their “Which T-shirt Makes the Best Wet T-shirt?” article is no different. For their wet t-shirt article, they claimed that “wet t-shirt contests rule and having one featuring some of our favourite t-shirts was a pretty amazing idea (thanks Elizabeth).” Oh, wow.
Basically the “Which T-shirt Makes the Best Wet T-shirt?” editorial on Vice.com is exactly what it sounds like: girls getting wet with stylish white tees on. This may be offensive to some, but others just see it as playful. What do you think?
Vice Magazine Asks, "Which T-Shirt Makes the Best Wet T-Shirt?"
1. Eco-friendly Clothing - Opportunity for fashion brands to promote the use of sustainable and water-resistant materials in clothing
2. Virtual Fashion Shows - Opportunity for fashion events to shift towards digital platforms for the promotion of non-offensive and inclusive content
3. Crowdsourced Fashion Trends - Opportunity for fashion companies to utilize customer feedback and social media engagement to create new collections and designs
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry to create more inclusive, conscious, and creative fashion pieces for marketing and promotion
2. Event Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity for events industry to transition towards digital platforms and increase focus on promoting non-offensive, diverse and inclusive themes.
3. Social Media - Opportunity for social media platforms to develop smarter guidelines and algorithms to promote ethical and diverse online content