WePlay Esports has renewed its partnership with GRID Esports, becoming the organization’s Official Data Partner. GRID will aid WePlay in its data operations “for years to come,” after initially launching the partnership in 2021. GRID will keep offering WePlay data management, distribution, monetization, and integrity services. WePlay stated that the continuation of this cooperation will improve fan engagement and make way for new revenue sources.
GRID has also previously worked with BLAST, Starladder, and PGL, among others. The pair recently collaborated on the 2021 WePlay AniMajor, a Dota 2 tournament that was held in Ukraine.
Kyle Freedman, WePlay Esports Chief Business Officer, commented: “Data leveraging is critical to the success and security of any esports event, and GRID is the best in the business. Esports is our mutual lifeblood, and it’s comforting to know we have a partner as passionate about our industry as we are.”
Image Credit: GRID, WePlay
WePlay Esports and GRID Esporrts Renew Their Partnership Once Again
1. Esports Data Partnerships - We're seeing an increasing demand for partnerships between esports organizations and data management companies, offering opportunities for revenue and fan engagement growth through improved data leveraging.
2. Fan Engagement and Involvement - Esports organizations partnering with data management companies like GRID offer unique opportunities to increase fan engagement and give them new ways to participate and interact with tournaments and events.
3. Integrity and Security in Esports - The emphasis on data management and security in esports is growing, in turn creating opportunities for data management companies like GRID to offer comprehensive services that safeguard authenticity and legitimacy.
1. Esports - Partnerships between esports organizations and data management companies like GRID offer the potential for stronger revenue streams, higher fan engagement and simplified monetization efforts.
2. Data Management - The growing demand for esports data management, integrity and security presents significant opportunities for service providers like GRID to step in and meet the needs of the industry with customized solutions.
3. Technology - Advancements in technology present significant opportunities to create new ways for fan engagement and interaction with esports events, and data management partnerships are a key component in this trend.