Total well-being is about much more than physical exercise and as such, ClassPass is now testing the addition of beauty and wellness services to its fitness platform.
With a flexible ClassPass membership, users gain access to a variety of workout styles, including everything from yoga and strength training to barre, martial arts and boxing—all for a flat-rate monthly fee. With this new update that is being trialled among select members, ClassPass users will be able to enjoy not only workouts, but recovery solutions as well, through massages, facials, cryotherapy, float spas, infrared saunas and acupuncture. As a ClassPass member, these experiences may be reserved as part of one's subscription at no extra cost.
As ClassPass CEO Fritz Lanman describes: "Our users are a health-conscious group looking to discover high-quality experiences at the best possible value."
Image Credit: ClassPass
ClassPass is Now Offering Beauty, Wellness and Fitness Services
1. Total Well-being Services - The addition of beauty and wellness services to fitness platforms offers a holistic approach to total well-being.
2. Flexible Memberships - Flexible memberships that include both workouts and recovery solutions provide convenience and value for health-conscious consumers.
3. Integration of Health and Beauty - The integration of health and beauty services allows consumers to address multiple aspects of well-being in one platform.
1. Fitness Industry - The fitness industry can explore partnerships with beauty and wellness service providers to offer a comprehensive well-being experience.
2. Wellness Industry - Wellness industry players can expand their reach by collaborating with fitness platforms to provide integrated services to health-conscious consumers.
3. Beauty Industry - Beauty industry professionals can tap into the growing trend of total well-being by offering services through fitness platforms.