British media house Archant has launched a free wedding planning app, conveniently and simply named 'Bride,' that makes it easier than ever to plan the wedding of your dreams. The app is targeted towards would-be brides and grooms living in Norfolk and Suffolk in the eastern region of England.
Wedding planning is an exciting endeavor, but it can also be exhausting and at times infuriating given the amount of things you need to stay on top of to put together the perfect wedding. So many different things need to come together, including a suitable venue, food, drink, flowers, entertainment and finding the perfect wedding dress.
This wedding planning app makes organizing all these things easier than ever by tapping into the resources of top wedding suppliers in the region, and displaying all pertinent information in the app's easy-to-use interface.
The 'Bride' Wedding Planning App Makes It Easy to Plan the Perfect Wedding
1. Mobile Wedding Planning - Opportunities for developing user-friendly mobile apps that streamline the wedding planning process.
2. Localized Wedding Planning - Developing localized wedding planning tools that cater to specific regions and demographics.
3. Integrated Supplier Networks - Creating integrated supplier networks that make it easier for couples to find and hire wedding vendors.
1. Event Planning - Incorporating mobile app technology and localized resources can revolutionize the event planning industry.
2. Wedding Industry - Using integrated supplier networks can disrupt the traditional wedding industry and provide a more streamlined planning process for couples.
3. Hospitality Industry - Partnering with wedding planning apps and developing services specifically for engaged couples can create new revenue streams for the hospitality industry.