Elise Luttik, an Industrial Designer and founder of eli5e, has created an adorable webcam cover that people will want to use simply to accessories their laptops with. Granted, it serves a great purpose by providing peace of mind and a sense of privacy when online. After the recent headlines of Sansung's smart TV fiascos and hacking in general, webcam covers and similar products will be welcomed by the tech-savvy public.
Taking on the shape of a white rabbit, the Konijntje Webcam Cover is made by 3D printing out of nylon that is smooth enough to ensure surfaces are not damaged by it. Sliding on and off easily, the web cover would make a great gift to oneself or a friend.
Elise Luttik Creates a Fun Accessory to Ensure Privacy When on Computers
1. Webcam Privacy Accessories - Webcam covers and similar products have become an important trend after recent hacking incidents and privacy concerns.
2. Decorative Tech Accessories - Tech accessories that are both functional and visually appealing have become more popular among consumers.
3. Personalized Cybersecurity Products - Cybersecurity products that can be customized and personalized are becoming more prevalent as consumers seek to protect their privacy in stylish ways.
1. Tech Accessories - The tech accessories industry has an opportunity to create a wider variety of visually appealing yet practical products for consumers concerned with privacy and security.
2. 3D Printing - The 3D printing industry can leverage the demand for webcam covers and similar products to produce innovative, customizable solutions.
3. Personalized Gifts - The personalized gifts industry can expand their product offerings to include cybersecurity and privacy products that can be customized for the individual user.