It may not look like much, but the Weave Bookshelf is capable of holding every book you’ve got and then some. This bookshelf from Japanese designer Chicako Ibaraki can hold up to 200 books with its unique barred design.
At first glance, the Weave Bookshelf looks like a glorified clothes rack. A closer inspection reveals that the bars are just far enough apart to fits rows of books. Check out the Weave Bookshelf in the featured gallery.
The Weave Bookshelf Holds Up to 200 Books Between its Bars
1. Barred Bookcases - Bookshelves with barred design are becoming popular products in the furniture industry.
2. Minimalistic Design - Furniture designs like the Weave Bookshelf with a minimalistic approach are gaining momentum in the industry.
3. Space-saving Products - There is a rising trend of furniture products with a space-saving design, such as the Weave Bookshelf.
1. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can benefit from incorporating barred bookcases like Weave Bookshelf that can offer space-saving solutions.
2. Interior Design Industry - Interior designers can consider minimalist design products like the Weave Bookshelf to add an aesthetic appeal to their clients' spaces.
3. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can benefit from products like the Weave Bookshelf as more people are looking for unique and space-saving decorations for their homes.