We Have Noodles recently opened a brick and mortar location in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, to bring together East and Southeast Asian flavors and foods with the "mom and pop" restaurants that can be found in Los Angeles.
The store is owned by the chef Darren Sayphraraj, who once worked at various fine dining restaurants in New York City. The shop will serve flavorful dishes like beef belly pho – "a flavorful, aromatic dish with tender beef and pungent broth" – kabocha squash khao soi, and serrano ham shoyu ramen. The store will also have a rotating beer and wine list.
We Have Noodles' LA location and inspiration, coupled with its East and Southeast Asian cuisine, makes it an essential stop for those in the area who appreciate ramen.
We Have Noodles is a Brand New Ramen Shop in Los Angeles' Silver Lake
1. East-asian Fusion Cuisine - The combination of East and Southeast Asian flavors with traditional LA cooking creates a unique dining experience.
2. Brick and Mortar Dining - The opening of the physical restaurant showcases the enduring appeal of in-person dining experiences.
3. Rotating Beer and Wine Lists - The addition of a diverse selection of alcoholic beverages adds an extra element to the dining experience.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can explore fusion cuisine options and create unique dining concepts.
2. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can offer East-Asian fusion cuisine as a dining option to attract guests.
3. Beverage Industry - Beer and wine producers can collaborate with restaurants to curate rotating menus and introduce customers to new flavors.