Wayfair, an American e-commerce company focusing on home goods, has announced the launch of Wayfair On Air, an immersive video commerce feature that is designed to help shoppers locate their favorite products. The new feature will be added to the Wayfair app and will include daily "episodes" delivered throughout the week.
So far, Wayfair On Air includes a content lineup featuring studio show formats and shorter celebrity creator videos. The new studio content will include 'The Wayfair Rundown,' a daily show focusing on home decor inspiration, and 'Two-Spaced' a format dedicated to designing around multi-functional living.
In addition, a notable list of celebs has already signed to offer creator-based content for the new feature including celebrity chef Danny Boome, family blogger Amiyrah Martin, and shopping influencer Albany Irvin.
Image Credit: Wayfair
Wayfair Introduces Immersive Shopping Feature, Wayfair On Air
1. Video-based E-commerce Features - The immersive video commerce feature introduces an opportunity to captivate customers in new ways beyond traditional e-commerce.
2. Creator-based Content - Partnering with celebrities and influencers to create content for e-commerce offers an opportunity to leverage their credibility and reach to drive sales.
3. Immersive Experience - Offering a more immersive experience through video commerce features provides an opportunity to differentiate from competitors and increase customer engagement.
1. E-commerce - The Wayfair On Air feature introduces an opportunity for e-commerce companies to leverage video commerce and creator-based content to drive sales and increase customer engagement.
2. Home Goods - The Wayfair On Air feature brings a new level of inspiration and engagement for home goods retailers looking to differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Media and Entertainment - Integrating immersive video commerce features into media and entertainment platforms could offer new opportunities for revenue streams and monetization.