Developed by Revely Microsystems, the 'Growver' watering system is an autonomous robot that can work diligently to ensure your lawn receives the proper amount of irrigation.
Currently being funded on Kickstarter, the 'Growver' uses a simple setup procedure in order to be used. The parameters for the unit to operate within need to be set and voila: the 'Growver' can go to work operating on one of the preset modes for watering.
The 'Growver' watering system operates via the accompanying app so users can adjust how much water should be used and even keep track of lawn health. With water shortages being a major cause for concern in places around North America, the 'Growver' could help to make water consumption in gardening more realistic.
The 'Growver' Watering System Detects What Section Needs Watering
1. Autonomous Robot Lawn Waterers - The 'Growver' watering system demonstrates the potential for autonomous robot technology in the landscaping industry.
2. Smart Irrigation Systems - The accompanying app for the 'Growver' watering system offers a glimpse into the future of smart irrigation systems and water conservation.
3. Sustainable Gardening - The 'Growver' watering system addresses the sustainability aspect of gardening by providing precise irrigation to minimize water waste.
1. Landscaping - The 'Growver' watering system disrupts the traditional manual watering methods in the landscaping industry.
2. Smart Home Technology - The 'Growver' watering system is an example of how smart home technology can be applied to automate and optimize lawn irrigation.
3. Environmental Conservation - The 'Growver' watering system offers an innovative solution to promote water conservation and sustainable practices in gardening.