Having pristine acrylic nails is an underrated status symbol; after all, they cost at least $40 a month to maintain. Factor in getting new sets every three months and it comes to a whopping $500 a year, just to have pretty nails. But what would the girls say to having water globes on your nails? It would be quite a conversation piece at the office.
Hailing from South America, a place always innovating when it comes to acrylic nail design, comes "aquarium nails" or some call "water nails. For those not familiar with the process, what the lady in the video is filling with glitter, sequins and water are clear nail tips sealed with a mixture of the powdered polymer & liquid monomer.
1. Aquarium Nails Trend - The trend of aquarium nails or water nails is emerging in the beauty industry, creating a new market for acrylic nail design.
2. DIY Nail Art Trend - The DIY trend in nail art is driving innovation in nail products as more consumers prefer to do their own nails at home.
3. Eco-friendly Nail Trend - The eco-friendly nail trend is driving the adoption of eco-friendly and non-toxic nail products, creating a new market for sustainable beauty.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry is experiencing the emergence of new trends in nail art that are driving innovation in acrylic nail design.
2. DIY Trend Industry - The DIY trend in nail art is creating new opportunities for nail product manufacturers as the demand for at-home nail products rises.
3. Sustainable Beauty Industry - The sustainable beauty trend is driving innovation in eco-friendly and non-toxic nail products, creating a new market for sustainable beauty.