Imagine being submerged under water and being able to vacation with fish and sea coral surrounding you; that soon may be a reality with the Water Discus Underwater Hotel. This conceptual design by Deep Ocean Technology is the latest attraction to be added to Dubai’s thriving city.
The building is designed so that part of the structure is above water, and the other half is below. This futuristic building resembles a space ship with its disc design and the hotel is also equipped with twenty-one suites. There is also a rooftop garden, above ground swimming pool, restaurant and recreational center.
The Water Discus Underwater Hotel is sure to lure in visitors from around the globe due to its unique experiences to offer.
The Water Discus Underwater Hotel Allows You to Vacation in the Sea
1. Underwater Accommodation - A growing trend of submerging hotels under water provides unique vacation experiences for tourists.
2. Future of Hospitality - Innovative designs like the Water Discus Underwater Hotel indicate a potential shift in the hotel industry towards futuristic and immersive experiences.
3. Sustainable Tourism - Submerged hotels like the Water Discus Underwater Hotel contribute to sustainable tourism by promoting marine life conservation and eco-friendly practices.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry has an opportunity to embrace disruptive innovations in design and technology to create new and captivating hotel experiences for guests.
2. Architecture - Architects and designers can explore underwater and space-inspired designs to push the boundaries of traditional building structures and redefine the concept of living spaces.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can leverage underwater accommodation options to attract adventurous travelers seeking unique and unforgettable experiences.