'Water' by Adamaria Giammarino is a curious shoot to say the least. Images of a showering bikini-clad hipster are interspersed with various shots of water bottles and water swirling down a drain. I'd like to say that I drew some illustrious theme out of this series like consumption or how pop culture is wreaking havoc on the environment, but I'm at a loss here.
Perhaps the best theme that can be drawn from 'Water' by Adamaria Giammarino is its sense of lighthearted play--the very essence of summer fun.
'Water' by Adamaria Giammarino Contains an Odd Juxtaposition
1. Playful Water Advertising - An opportunity for the advertising industry to create lighthearted ads centered around water
2. Juxtaposed Imagery Art - A trend in the art world to combine seemingly disparate imagery to create thought-provoking pieces
3. Environmentally-friendly Water Consumption - A trend in the beverage industry to promote sustainable and conscious water consumption
1. Advertising - An opportunity to disrupt traditional advertising by incorporating playful and creative elements
2. Art - An opportunity for artists to experiment with combining different and unexpected imagery to create new meanings and interpretations
3. Beverage - An opportunity for the beverage industry to innovate and promote sustainable water consumption practices and packaging