This watch ad series for Watches of Switzerland black, white and styled to resemble Hitchcock's 'The Birds.'
In the ads, a woman is shown in distress from being surrounded by swarms of magpies, which are known in folklore as thieves of jewelry and other shiny objects. Each of the ads shows off a different Watches of Switzerland timepiece—hopefully this is not due to the fact that the woman needs to buy herself a new watch because those pesky birds keep stealing her stylish choices in time-telling wristwear. However, in one of the three ads, it looks like the woman has just stepped outside of a watch store, so this may just be the case.
The humorous ads were created for Watches of Switzerland by the Grey ad agency in London.
Watches of Switzerland 'S Watch Ad Series Features Dramatic Bird Attacks
1. Dramatic Ad Campaigns - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create engaging and attention-grabbing ad campaigns that incorporate unexpected elements or references.
2. Brand Storytelling - Brands can explore the use of narratives or cinematic techniques in their advertising to create memorable and impactful experiences for consumers.
3. Humorous Marketing - Humor can be a powerful tool in marketing to capture consumer attention and create a positive brand association.
1. Luxury Watches - Luxury watch brands can leverage unique and creative advertising concepts to differentiate themselves in a competitive market.
2. Ad Agencies - There are opportunities for ad agencies to push the boundaries of traditional advertising by incorporating humor, storytelling, and unexpected elements in their campaigns.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can explore unconventional marketing approaches that infuse humor or narratives to stand out and connect with consumers.