In order to advertise the Hive Active home heating system in a clever way, the brand set up a warming station at the Manchester Piccadilly Station. The way that a bus shelter shields commuters from the elements is already much appreciated, but Hive decided to take it a step further with a #TweetToHeat promotion.
People standing at the bus station could tweet using the hashtag to activate a 90-second blast of warm air. Because Hive is a home heating system that can be operated on-demand from a mobile device, this is a smart way to communicate that people will "Never have to heat an empty home" in a similar fashion. Since the brand gets to increase its reach on social media and commuters get to keep warm, this stunt is a win-win for everybody.
Hive's Bus Shelter Ad Trades Tweets for Heat
1. Interactive Advertising - Using social media interactions to engage and promote brands in unique ways.
2. Mobile-operated Services - Utilizing mobile devices to control and operate services remotely.
3. Smart Promotions - Using innovative marketing tactics to attract and engage consumers.
1. Home Heating Systems - Incorporating mobile-operated features to provide convenient and efficient home heating solutions.
2. Outdoor Advertising - Exploring interactive and attention-grabbing strategies to enhance outdoor advertising campaigns.
3. Travel and Transportation - Integrating smart promotions to improve commuter experiences and engage with travelers.