There are several reasons why one might be inclined to buy a bottle of wine and one of these is mellow and social. Warm Heart Chardonnay packaging appeals to the host who plans to invite a few friends to her place for an evening of cordial conversation amongst close companions.
Student Olga Mashkina developed the delightful brand identity for this alcoholic product, prioritizing simplicity and playfulness. The only graphic to grace the body of the bottle is that of a cartoon callout coming from the smiling face of a cute caricature.
The name of the product is scribbled across the speech bubble in messy childish printing. A chummy charm is established through the endearing image on Warm Heart Chardonnay packaging which is whimsically enhanced when a pair of bottles are placed side-by-side to complete the sentence.
Warm Heart Chardonnay Packaging Strikes and Amicable Conversation
1. Minimalist Packaging - Opportunity for brands to prioritize simplicity and playfulness in their packaging designs.
2. Cartoon Branding - Opportunity for brands to use cute caricatures and cartoon graphics to create an endearing image.
3. Interactive Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create packaging designs that allow for interaction and completion of a message.
1. Wine and Spirits - Opportunity for wine and spirits brands to incorporate innovative packaging designs to attract consumers.
2. Beverage Packaging - Opportunity for beverage brands to experiment with minimalist and interactive packaging designs.
3. Alcohol Industry - Opportunity for the alcohol industry to embrace unique and creative branding strategies to stand out in a competitive market.