Wanda SD is a cost-effective disinfecting robot from Resgreen Group that uses UVC lights to sanitize a wide variety of public spaces—from schools and offices to hotels and airplanes. The affordable robot is priced at $5,000 and helps to keep facilities clean by eliminating harmful pathogens. Providing peace of mind to students, customers and visitors, Wanda SD boasts a 42-inch tall light tower with dual UVC lamps that sanitizes the surrounding air and surfaces.
The disinfecting robot is capable of cleaning approximately 200 square feet in just 15 minutes and it is said to be able to cover up to 7,200 square feet over a 12-hour period before it requires charging. Once a space has been cleaned, a text message is sent by the system.
Image Credit: Resgreen Group
Wanda SD Uses UVC Lights to Sanitize Schools, Offices & More
1. Cost-effective Disinfecting Robots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more advanced and efficient disinfecting robots that can cover larger areas in less time.
2. UVC Lights Sanitization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Find new applications for UVC lights in sanitizing various industries, such as retail, food service, and healthcare.
3. Automated Cleaning Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create robotic solutions that can autonomously clean and maintain a wide range of public spaces, including stadiums, shopping malls, and transportation hubs.
1. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce cost-effective disinfecting robots to schools and universities to maintain a clean and safe learning environment.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement disinfecting robots in hotels and resorts to enhance cleanliness and reassure guests about their safety and well-being.
3. Aerospace - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate disinfecting robots on airplanes and in airport facilities to provide passengers with a sanitized travel experience and reduce the spread of germs.