These delectable boxed treats from the British supermarket make me want to eat the Waitrose Christmas packaging before getting to the sweets. The delightful illustrated lettering is by Kate Forrester and the wrapping was conceived with the help of the shop's in-house team.
Winter wonderland and Christmas chronicling designs occupy the charming custom-drawn typography of the Waitrose Christmas packaging. I'm sure the chocolates and candies are delicious too, but whoever said branding can't succeed to entice is wrong on all counts in this case.
Waitrose Christmas Packaging Prepares Delicious Graphic Design
1. Custom Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create unique and visually appealing packaging designs that enhance brand perception and entice consumers.
2. Illustrated Typography - Growing trend of using hand-drawn or illustrated lettering in branding and packaging to add a personal and artistic touch.
3. Art-inspired Branding - Increase in brands incorporating artistic elements in their branding to create visually captivating and memorable experiences for consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage brands to differentiate themselves through unique packaging designs and artistic branding.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage custom packaging and art-inspired branding to create a unique and immersive shopping experience for consumers.
3. Graphic Design - Growing demand for graphic design services specializing in custom packaging and illustrated typography for branding purposes.